What makes our New Hot Yoga Room Unique?? We are using Infrared heating panels with a fresh air exchange system, as well as state of the art, non slip, PEM Flooring.
• Sun-like Warmth (Therapeutic relief): Odds are you have experienced the soothing feeling of warm summer sun on your skin. Our Infrared heating panels, like the sun, produce radiant heat waves which work to heat up water. Because the human body is made up of mostly water, this infrared heat transfers extremely effectively and can help gently increase blood circulation, rid the body of toxins and even provide pain relief.
• More healthy (Reduces dust/emissions): Unlike forced air heating systems, our infrared radiant heating panels do not blow dust or allergens. They do not release any emissions, chemicals or pollutants and help keep the air clean and clear.
• Clean & Green Heat (Silent heat): Our radiant heating panels are safer and healthier than traditional forms of heat, as they do not rely on fossil fuels, blow dust or allergens, or make noise.
• Fresh Air (Outside Air): With our new fresh air exchange system, we bring the fresh air in before and after the class. No more sweat odor and muggy air!!
• PEM Flooring (The newest technology for hot yoga flooring): The textured surface and soft construction provides protection and comfort to bare feet, allowing you to focus on balance and strength. Aside from its comfort, its Antimicrobial formula guards against the growth of mildew, fungi, and bacteria, making it a healthy environment for Yoga.
>>> We are now offering a Special Yoga Intro Deal for new clients!!
• Special Deal A - $10 ($65 value) for Five Yoga Classes of Your Choice
• Special Deal B - $20 ($100 value) for One month of unlimited yoga and meditation Pass
• Special Deal C - $58 ($195 value) for One month of unlimited yoga and meditation Pass + One Free 60mins Massage or Acupuncture Treatment
*** All the special deals are for new clients only
>>> Get the deal Online now from the link below!!
• Deal A
• Deal B
• Deal C
>>> Please check the link below for the most updated info about our current classes and up-coming events. More regular weekly classes and special workshops are coming soon! Remember to join our newsletter to receive the latest class and event updates in our Center!!
• Current Class Schedule
• Join Our Newsletter
Tai Chi Acupuncture & Wellness Center, LLC
7 Bow St., Suite 1
North Reading, MA 01864
E-mail: /> Center Website:
No reviews yet