In Sanskrit and pali, the term bhavana evokes to cultivate, to become, to develop to bring to existence and to meditate. Bhavana also means dwelling and home. We find inspiration from these multiple meanings.
Since our physical, mental emotional and spiritual needs constantly fluctuate, a sole approach is rarely adapted to accompany us at all times. Yoga Bhavana offers a variety of complimentary yoga styles that will balance themselves out.
Our specialized and adapted restorative, therapeutic, Yin and Vinyasa classes offer what you wish to cultivate, at your rhythm.
You can then determine which style of yoga benefits you on every level.
- Drop-in 18 CA$
- Discovery week - 7 days - 1st time 20 CA$
- Discovery month - 30 days - 1st time 100 CA$
- 5 Classes (12 weeks) 87 CA$
- 10 Classes (20 weeks) 170 CA$
- 20 Classes (24 weeks) 298 CA$
- 1 month unlimited 130 CA$
- 3 months unlimited 340 CA$
- 6 months 550 CA$