Since its move to carytown in 2000, this woman-owned and operated studio has developed a full schedule of classes in a range of yoga styles for all levels of students; a nationally-recognized teacher training program offering advanced study with internationally-known instructors; and has come to be recognized as an important community resource in richmond and central virginia.
Since 1990, YogaWorks has trained thousands of teachers world-wide, including some of the most widely recognized and celebrated modern-day yogis. Credited by many as laying the foundation for yoga in the , YogaWorks provides a comprehensive program that blends yoga traditions from the East and West. The training offers a practical and unique method that combines Vinyasa flow with an emphasis on alignment and inspiring sequencing.
The 200-Hour training offers serious students and aspiring yoga teachers the opportunity to deepen their practice, while opening new career opportunities in the thriving area of health and wellness.
The 300-Hour training offers the 200-Hour graduate with further professional training through one-on-one mentorship, class assisting, and workshops by master teachers in the field.
200-Hour and 300-Hour YogaWorks Diploma
Upon successful completion, you may register with Yoga Alliance at the 200-Hour or 500-Hour level.
Teacher Training video here: 1QIUpsw
- Premium per month unlimited (plus 20% member discounts and double rewards points) $ 125
- Basic per month unlimited classes $ 108
- Enrollment 18 week class $ 252
- Unlimited 30 days $ 150
- New to Us (sample 3 classes, expires 1 months from start of first class) $ 36
- 60 minute class Drop-in $ 16
- 90 minute class Drop-in $ 18
- Any additional classes if enrolled $ 10
- 200-Hour TT *paid in full by August 11th $ 3250
- 200-Hour TT (after August 11th) $ 3500
- 300-Hour TT * paid in full by August 11th $ 3750
- 300-Hour TT (after August 11th) $ 4000
No reviews yet