Yoga Illumined’s mission is to illuminate your daily life with the transformative practices of Yoga. Our programs include daily Yoga classes, immersions, lifestyle training programs, workshops, retreats, Ayurveda, Sanskrit, Yoga philosophy, meditation and 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training courses. Yoga Illumined is a Lifestyle, a way to live in harmony with your true Nature.
Yoga Illumined Studio
Yoga Illumined Studio opens its first location in Austin, Texas in February 1st 2015:
The Shops at Soco,
3801 South Congress,
Suite 111, Austin, Texas 78704
Yoga Illumined Studio hosts a variety of Yoga Illumined styles of practice suitable for the bodies, hearts and minds of all: from new beginners to the most advanced practitioners. Yoga Illumined teaches the 8-limb system of Yoga as described by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Classes range from athletic Hatha and Vinyasa classes to soothing and therapeutic breath-work, healing and restorative asana classes.
Yoga Illumined 200 Hour-Teacher Training
Sumukhi (Kristina Lanuza) and Zoe Mantarakis guide you into a deeper understanding of Yoga and its practices for enlightening and freeing the mind and the heart through their Yoga Illumined 200-Hour Teacher Training program. In it, you learn the 8-limb system (Ashtanga) as taught by Patanjali – which includes guidelines for strengthening the spiritual, mental, psychic, pranic and physical body through Asana, Pranayama and Meditation to help you embody the most expanded state of enlightenment (Samadhi). You also learn how to speak from your true Voice in every aspect of your life and as a Yoga Teacher.
Yoga Illumined Ayurveda
Taught by Kerry Meath-Sinkin, Sumukhi Kristina Lanuza and Zoe Mantarakis, Yoga Illumined Ayurveda’s curriculum (Both online and live via retreats and classes) includes two tracks for you to choose from:
1) Yoga Illumined Ayurveda Life – for those of you who wish to bring Yoga and Ayurveda wisdom into your daily life
2) Yoga Illumined Ayurveda Teacher Training – for those of you who are teachers of Yoga who wish to add Ayurveda into your repertoire or new teachers who want a stronger emphasis on Ayurveda in your teaching style.
Rent Yoga Illumined Studio !
This is a 1000 square foot yoga studio with bolsters, blankets and floor seating
Yoga Teachers, Massage Therapists, Social Workers, Therapists, Chiropractors, Healers, Arts, Photography, Music Teachers, Voice Coaches, Guitar teachers, Tutors, Kids Classes, Karate, Martial Arts.
If you need equipment such as
A/V, chairs, projector - we can provide for extra, negotiable rental fees.
Call us at 866-447-6943
Click here to know more:
Sumukhi Kristina Lanuza and Zoe Mantarakis are the founders and co-owners of Yoga Illumined, LLC.
About Sumukhi Kristina Lanuza
Sumukhi completed her undergraduate studies in Biology and her Yoga teachings are deeply inspired by her Sat-Guru, Shri Brahmananda Sarasvati (Ramamurti S. Mishra, ) and by her many spiritual teachers. She puts special focus on healing the mind, body and spirit through the sciences of Yoga. For more information on Sumukhi, visit
About Zoe Mantarakis
Zoe's classes offer unique and challenging sequencing along with attention to alignment. Focus is placed on the subtleties of the body; refining one's skill and perception in each pose. Classes are infused with yoga philosophy including Tantra and Sufism. Zoe holds a BA in philosophy from the University of California, Berkeley. She is the proud and loving mother of two beautiful boys. Zoe is known as one of Austin's best yoga teachers and teaches at Pure Austin, Yoga Vida Austin, and Amala's Yoga Sanctuary.
About Kerry Meath-Sinkin, MPH, , RYT
Kerry has been actively practicing and studying holistic health for the last fifteen years. She graduated with honors from Brown University, competed as the #1 player on the Bears Division I tennis team, completed her Yoga Teacher Certification in Washington , spent 2007 through 2009 training in depth at The Ayurveda Institute with Dr. Vasant Lad and Dr. Claudia Welch, and graduated with a Master’s in Public Health from the University of Texas Health Sciences Center of Houston. She is currently a Professional Member of the National Ayurvedic Medical Association, serves on the Faculty at Texas A&M College of Medicine, Sundara Yoga Therapy, Beauty Blossom Birth, and Yoga Illumined.
*Registered with Yoga Alliance
- *Walk In Single Class 60 minutes of Yoga $15.00
- *Walk In Single Class 75 minutes of Yoga $18.00
- *Walk In Single Class 90 minutes of Yoga $20.00
- *Online Prepaid Single Class 60 minutes of Yoga $12.00
- *Online Prepaid Single Class 75 minutes of Yoga $14.00
- *Online Prepaid Single Class 90 minutes of Yoga $16.00
- *10 Class Card (Expires after 6 Months) $110.00
- *Monthly Unlimited $100 (Auto Renew 6 Months) (No Mat) $100.00
- *Mat Rental $3.00
- *1 Year Yoga Illumined Membership includes 1st Enrollment in Workshops /10% off Merchandise, Unlimited Classes for 1 year $1000.00
- *5 Year Yoga Illumined Membership includes 1st Enrollment in workshops / 10% off Merchandise, Unlimited Classes for 5 years $5000.00
- *Yoga Illumined Newbie Special – begins March 1, 2015, $20 for 20 days. Valid for customers new to Yoga Illumined. $20.00
- 1st Payment Plan for Yoga Illumined 200Hour YTT Program - Sign-Up for All Seven Weekends for $3000 by April 18, 2015 $3000.00
- 2nd Payment Plan for Yoga Illumined 200Hour YTT Program ($3,500.00 Total) - Initial Payment of Non-Refundable $700 Deposit $700.00
- 2nd Payment Plan for Yoga Illumined 200Hour YTT Program ($3,500.00 Total) -- Pay Monthly $400 $400.00
- Yoga Illumined 200Hour YTT Program Weekend Drop-in rate is $500 per weekend (Friday-Sunday). $500.00
- Option 1 (YI South Padre): A one-month long, 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Lifestyle Program in South Padre Island - $3000.00
- Option 2 (YI South Padre): Pay $700 per month in installments totaling $3500, billed once a month for 5 months . $700.00
- Option 3 (YI South Padre): OR pay a $500 deposit and $300 per month for 10 months. $400.00
- Option 3 (YI South Padre): OR pay a $500 deposit and $300 per month for 10 months. $300.00
No reviews yetWrite a Review