I am a passionate yoga teacher and enthusiastic about every yoga essence. I never stop pursuing life and balance between work, social, interest and pace.
I have had the most amazing opportunities to study and practice many essence of yoga with renowned Yoga teachers over the world.
* Yoga Vinaya Flow Yoga by Sean Corn, Canada, Toronto
* Chuck Miller & Maty Ezraty Practioner's Intensive Yoga
* Jivamukti Asia 2006 by David Life & Sharon Gannon
* Yoga Mind with Glenn Ceresoli
* A Journey of Mind, Body & Breath with Judy Krupp
* Shiva Rea Yoga Shakti, Flow with the Pulse of Life
* Anna Barros Intensive Iyengar Workshop
* Rodney Yee Yoga Workshop, Como Shambhala
* Donna Farhi, Crano Spinal Yoga
I organize retreats with themes that go beyond Yoga as I am a believer of beauty, social, health and wellness from inside and out.
I am humbled with my experience and love to impart the ancient yoga to the aspiring students. I was engaged to train the Yoga Instructors at Amore Fitness and several overseas Yoga teaching projects.
Group-X classes, Personal Training, Retreats, Wellness Talks, Corporate classes. True Yoga and EII Fitwell are some of the classes I am currently conducting.
I love having people walk into my classes as students and leaving as friends. Yoga connects the soul, mind and spirit.