Hi, I’m Ellie!
I teach Yoga + Meditation & I'm the founder of SENMO (a practice that uses sensuality, yoga, dance, and meditation-ooh la la!)
I help you FEEL at home in your body and create a life you love. You’ll wanna sing the hallelujah chorus after working with me.
Actually, I can’t promise that- but you’ll feel better. (proof here) And maybe do a happy dance.
Talking to humans is my favorite thing, so I host a podcast.
1. Waking up in the morning (in pink polka dot pajamas — thats just me) totally loving the skin you’re in.
2. Feeling a sense of true worthiness from within. Being the full expression of YOU, you've always dreamed of.
I’ve worked with thousands of amazing women. And now, I want to support you, too. Why?
- Because you’re the lady that everyone comes to for love and support and you know it’s time to give yourself that same attention.
- Because you know that feeling confident, radiant, and joyful in your body isn’t about your size or shape. It’s about how you RELATE to your body. With love, care, and attention.
- Because (you like me) believe that life is all about relationships. And the one that is there from the moment you're born till the moment you die—-YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO YOURSELF AND YOUR BODY—- is the foundation for having a healthy relationship with others and being truly, deeply, fulfilled (in this one precious life!).
I’m a 500-hour certified yoga teacher and studied with the best yoga masters (aka, I know my stuff). I'm leading a 200 hour yoga teacher training in April.
I’ve taken two meditation teacher trainings (The Interdependence Project yearlong training program and OM yoga meditation).
I’m also a certified Holistic Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I studied over 100 dietary theories.
I'm Reiki II certified. (a healing technique based on the principle that the Reiki practitioner can channel energy into the client by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the client's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.).
I've studied movement practices my whole life.
And most of all, I've been teaching and LIVING these philosophies for over 10 years, and they've worked really well for me, and now, I wanna share them with you.
A little about me…
1. I’ve lived in two countries (Israel and US) + three states. (St. Louis, New Jersey, and now my beloved, NYC).
2. Dance parties (solo or with friends) are my favorite thing.
3. Pasta, in any and all forms = favorite meal. (lasagna, mac and cheese, red marinara sauce).
4. I can sing… (really well, If I may add ;)) Majored in voice and psychology.
5. I’m obsessed with podcasts and listen to them every day.
6. I used to have regular anxiety attacks. During college I started meditating- thank goodness. Listen and try the practice here
7. I consider myself a Jewbu. Raised Jewish- but found Buddhism to be my main jam.
8. I have a pet turtle named Duncan. I've been trying to give him away because he's a lot of work. If you want him let me know. I'm serious.
9. I love movies. All genres. comedy, horror, rom coms, suspense.
10. Standup comedy all day errday. George Carlin. Joe Rogan. Duncan Trussell. Louis CK. Kevin Heart.
Can't wait to connect!