1) Satyam: 300 hours + of first intensive program in Hatha yoga
2) Jyoti: 90 hours + inner guidance and personal growth, chakra work
3) Chair yoga: 8 hrs + for limited mobility or for office-workers with Dr. Nathalie Perret
4) Prenatal Yoga: 22 hrs+ by Melanie Chevarie, certified midwife (former assistant to Lynn St-Roch)
5) Pathology: 70 hours + in depth study of anatomy and physiology with analysis during lab time, research and case studies (yoga as therapy)
6) Personal Nutrition, Diet and Weight Management, Advanced Nutrition, Holistic nutrition and Detox.
7) Yin yoga: 45 hrs+ by Jamie Lee at Energie Encorps.
8) Satyam II: 80 hrs+ Advanced teacher training at Satyam Hatha Yoga School
9) Restorative Yoga: 35 hours + in depth training of restoratives poses in relations to mental and physiological needs.
10) Workshops on women's cycle (4hrs), back flexions asana (3hrs), Chakra (3hrs), Pelvic floor (postnatal awareness).
11) Continued studies in mentorship program with Josephine Vittoria on Hatha, alignment, Iyengar method (30 hrs+).
12) Yoga for Scoliosis with at Sky Yoga in Rochester, NY, USA