Jude started practicing yoga in Los Angeles in 1992 and graduated from Pacific Yoga’s Teacher Training, in Seattle in 2002. She considers teaching and learning as a life-long pursuit and has over ten years of experience teaching Hatha yoga and core fitness in various environments. Her knowledge is academic and experiential, based on the principles of Yoga, Ayurveda, Pilates, Feldenkrais and Exercise Science.
As a teacher, she is creative and curious, deliberate but playful. Jude invites students to explore movement and cultivate breathe as a vehicle to observe habits of thinking and moving. She encourage students to embrace their inherent wisdom and remove the obstacles that block their mental clarity.
• blend the underlying principles of yoga philosophy with a strong, slow flow
• incorporate monthly themes that vary with the seasons
• build strength without competition or rigidity
• increase flexibility with an emphasis on ease and patience
• enhance focus through mindful breathing and meditative movement
• improve balance by developing core strength and centeredness through dynamic movement