Julia Petrik - Director of the first Russian Freediving-Yoga School "HomoDelphinus", which specializes on organization of Freediving- Yoga trainings all over the world.
– First Russian freediving champion and record holder
- Founder of the national division of the International Association for Development of Apnea (AIDA) in Russia,
- Master Instructor AIDA, AIDA international judge.
- One of the creators of Freediving program for Faculty of extreme and applied sports of Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism
- Yoga instructor (IYF).
- Mastermind of new directions in freediving: «Yoga+Freediving», «Ice freediving», «Cave freediving», «Kids freediving», «Underwater Model school», “Underwater Theatre”
- Author and participant of TV and Video projects.
- Underwater film maker:
- Professional traveller - has visited more than 50 countries around the world, immersed in the waters of all four Oceans from the Arctic Circle to the southern shores of Australia.