Inspired by my long-running jivamukti practice with Andrea Kwiatkowski and travels in Buddhist nations, I lead meditative flow classes in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
I focus on holding a safe and uplifting space for students of all abilities, where healing of mind and body can begin. Healing and confidence building motivates all my teachings.
Trained by Paul Fox, Chair of the BWY, over 500 hr classroom hrs plus teaching time.
My teaching interests include:
- Celebrate your legs! Standing asana.
- Modern Vintage Yoga - new!
- Yoga for mental health
- Yoga for confidence building
- Meditation and relaxation for carers
- Yoga for addiction and recovery
- Sound meditation from the Buddhist tradition
- Use of music and group vinyasa