I began my exploration with yoga 13 years ago, falling in and out of yoga practice.
I only started taking my practice seriously about 5 years ago and decided to deepen my practice and understanding. Being inspired by the nurturing and non-judgmental natural of yoga, offering uniquely beneficial experience to each and every person that practices with an intention, I completed my multi-style yoga teachers' training in India.
Relishing every moment of the training, I continue my pursue of education in yoga and recently completed my Level 2 teacher training with Byron Yoga Center. This ongoing process of learning is what provides the fresh insights that inspire my teaching.
I focuses on healthy breathing, alignment, and balanced energy flow whilst encouraging a sense of playfulness in her classes. Her precise hands-on adjustments help students to access and awaken the life force in dormant areas of the body. She sees every class as an opportunity to share the wonderful benefits of yoga with her students in the same way her teachers have done with her.
Follow me on Twitter ntohyoga natalie_toh
- 500hr / Level 2 Yoga Teacher Training (Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia) Purna Yoga, Byron Yoga Centre, Australia
- 200hr (RYT, Yoga Alliance) Multi Style, Bodhi Tree International, India
- Embody your purpose in life, Off the Mat into the World
- Yoga Bugs Kids Yoga Program, Yoga Bugs
- Essential Flow, Simon Park