I work at BeachHouse Resort - South Goa as Yoga teacher conducting Hatha yoga/Power Yoga/Vinayasa/Iyenger style.
• Strength of each class between 20 to 35 Students
• Teaching technique first 10 mins warmup then standing asanas following sitting, supine and prone.
• I take a personal and individualized approach to teaching yoga, influenced by my own experience as a practitioner of Sivanand Yoga/Iyengar Yoga or Bryan Kest-inspired Power Vinyasa Flow yoga. The basis of my teaching philosophy is that yoga can benefit
all body types; if you can breath, you can benefit from yoga. The base of my classes is a focus on breath, while leading students through a series of asanas.
• The sequence and intensity of the class vary in accordance with students’ experience, energy and prowess. My classes are accessible to beginners, while also challenging for intermediate students – with individual attention paid to each student. Basics to Advance like (Sirsasana –Head stand to vrichikasa- Scoripio pose.
• Conducted workshop on importance of pranayama in house and benefits of asanas.