Hatha & Kundalini Yoga Instructor
Founder Yoga Shahi Studio
* Designing course and lesson plans
* Recognizing the needs of beginners, experienced students and mixed ability groups
* Teaching a wide range of yoga postures from simple moves to more complex ones
* Adapting postures for individual conditions, such as pregnancy or arthritis
*Teaching efficient breathing habits, from basic techniques to breath control exercises
* Assessing students’ progress and achievements
* Providing the students with their own home practice
First Yoga school in Baku with different styles of Yoga, adopted lessons for elder people, women, men, kids, couples. Studio team consists of 12 Yoga and Pilates instructors.
Improve spiritual and healthy living in Azerbaijan
I believe that yoga allows us to go inward with compassion to see where we are resisting a naturally peaceful state in our experience. The practice of yoga helps us see where we are limiting ourselves in our habits and beliefs, to ultimately find true freedom and joy. My hope as a teacher is to transmit my experiences and knowledge in a lively Vinyasa style class. Breath, music, and remaining present in the body will allow us to let go of what we think we “should” be and be who we are and who we always have been. That, to me, is yoga.