May of 2013 I began my yoga journey not fully realizing the impact it would have on my life. Fast forward to November 2014 and I completed my yoga teacher training with Kali Yuga Yoga. Yoga has saved & transformed my life, at a time when my life was in chaos.
I went from thinking yoga was just some hippies and flower girls form of exercising to realizing it is a science of realizing your truer self and integrating your body, mind, and soul.
Through practicing yoga I’m a better man, husband, and father. I want to help others find peace and balance in times of discomfort and comfort.
My goals as a yoga teacher are:
1. Provide workshops and private lessons as a certified yoga instructor & travel
2. Be an inspiration, a role model/mentor, advocate, and explain the benefits of yoga to men and others who are reluctant to start or try yoga.
3. Continue to share my passion of yoga, the benefits I have gained, and experiences through my practice of yoga.
4. Encourage people of color to try yoga & be more healthy.
5. Make a positive impact on this world that cannot be erased.
6. Start my own studio.
I truly believe The Most High has placed yoga in my path to take me to my next level.